This document was last updated 22 June 2010.
1. Radio Systems Group. Radio Systems® Corporation is a member of a group of companies comprising its subsidiaries (including PetSafe Limited), its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (together the “Group”, "we", "us" or "our"). Your information will be shared with other members of the Group in accordance with this policy. For details of the members of the Group relevant to your country click here.
2. Children's Privacy. We take children's privacy seriously. This Website is not directed to children. We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If we learn that someone under the age of 18 has submitted information to us through any part of our Website, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that can be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and removed the information, we will of course honour that request where practicable.
3. Personal Information We Collect. Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customised experience while using our Website. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs and to customise our services to make your experience easier and quicker.
You can browse part of this Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, we will gather and store certain information from your visit automatically including:
Your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address.
The domain from which you access the internet.
The kind of browser or computer you use.
The address of the internet site, banner or email from which you selected or entered a link that brought you to this
The number of links you click within this Website.
The state or country from which you accessed this Website.
The date and time of your visit and how long you spent visiting the Website.
The pages you viewed on the Website.
Your computer’s operating system.
We require you to create an account prior to purchasing items through the Website, registering your product for warranty purposes, registering for any competition or other content submission. We ask that you provide us with certain information during the registration process. If you cannot do so, you will not be able to complete the registration process and therefore, you will not be able to access and use certain information, material and services.
4. How We Use the Information. We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests for information, our products, programs and services, to respond to your enquiries and to communicate with you.
Provided you have not told us otherwise (and we are legally entitled to do so), we and other members of the Group may use your information for marketing goods and services (including offering you other products, advertisements, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.) Each marketing e-mail we send will have details as to how you can unsubscribe to future marketing e-mails. Details of how to unsubscribe to other types of marketing communications will be supplied to you on request.
To accomplish the above, we may share your information with third parties (which may be overseas) including third party affiliates, our sales representatives and business partners. We may also reveal customer data to these third parties to invoice for goods or services purchased through this Website or to ship orders. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose. We do not sell information about you to third parties.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to access or use this entire Website.
6. Legal Requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights. In response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or other alleged improper or illegal activity, we may disclose information relevant to the investigation including, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, user history and complaints.
8. How You Can Access or Correct Information. In order to ensure the accuracy of the personal information you have provided when creating an account with us or registering a product, you may change such information at any time by clicking here. To the extent this information is stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such correction or deletion will reach the other databases, but we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or is correct in our records.
© 2010 Radio Systems Corporation. All Rights Reserved